Friday, August 3, 2007

Nashville & Hermitage has spoken.

Congrats to Jim Gotto for retaining his seat. A good moral man is something to be said and Nashville spoke. I am sorry I didn't get to post much in Jim's blog as I already volunteered to help with the Buck Dozier blog as well as some computer work for the campaign.

Huraay for Hermitage. When I first moved to Nashville I lived in Old Hickory near Hopewell. My first experiences of Nashville were great. I feel that Hermitage is one of the safer cities that surround Nashville and I look forward to moving back there real soon. My daughter is so excited about going back to Dupont Hadley. My first experiences with this school is probably the best experiences I have ever had with any of her schools in Chattanooga.

Looking forward to some great things for Hermitage.

No comments: